Been a short hiatus from writing. Apologies for my laziness, allowed it to get the better of me.
Had a great weekend sitting with Sadhguru, alongside 2000 other lovers of Truth. We were in the company of the divine, learning the how-to for Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya. It is a life process, a profound 21minute meditation.
A sublime process of turning inward – and today I am on day 2 of the 40day sadhana.
As I went through the programme, and reflecting back now, some Truth arises for me:
- Be the flower, a lotus flower. If Life would have it, let me be that which transmutes filth into fragrance, mud into beauty.
- Let my joyful nature touch and inspire those around me, so that they too can know joy and bliss. Plant these seeds
- #UndercoverYogi – I can work and play in “normal” areas of life and yet abide by my spiritual nature. It was never a compromise.
- I have enough space within me to love every single being in our Earth. There is a boundless love within me, always. And with that, I can unconditionally accept everyone. Love one, Love all.
- Be a joyful and sensible person. Focusing not on being right (for morality and ethicality at times involves judgment). If I am joyful and sensible, I will always be doing the right things.
- Appreciate every magical moment of being alive – for Life is a gift itself, the most precious gift. And knowing that THIS MOMENT is unique and unevitable.
- Throw myself into whatever I’m doing with absolute abandon. What I put in, I get to take out. 100% in, 100% out.
- Be like a child. Drop all concepts, ideas, knowledge, and pretending to know it all and figure it all out. See things with a fresh perspective. Look and see with new eyes.
- Be equanimity. Be that small gap. I am not the body, I am not even the mind. I am.
Heartfelt gratitude, overflowing thankfulness for being able to be awakened to another dimension. Thanks to Sadhguru and the Isha Foundation for holding the space for this seed to be planted. Thanks also to my fellow friends who came together to hold each other in such an embrace.
With blessings, may we continue to know ourselves and to be blissful every single moment. May all this be our choice, and may the people we touch experience this too.
And as I continue explore and get in touch my very nature, I will ask myself this every night: today, have I become just a little bit more joyful?
Aum shanti, and much love.